Monday, October 3, 2011

Pinterest

I've been having a lot of fun on Pinterest lately. Check it out here: http://pinterest.com/
One thing I have been doing is pinning pictures in particular colour themes on one board. I thought I could use them later to help work out what 'my colours' are, on the basis that, if I pin enough pictures, there should be some sort of theme emerge. I have also set out a 'beadwork inspirations' board, and have been using it to pin web-pages with vintage and modern jewellry I like. I hope to eventually see themes emerging that will make it more obvious to me what my style is. It probably sounds really silly to say that, but I often find myself looking in books or magazines and thinking, I like that, I like that, I like that ... and they are all different! So what is it about each different thing that I like? Why do I like it? Is there a common theme in what I like, which just isn't obvious to me? Give me a few more months and I'll report back on my findings!    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment