Wednesday, August 10, 2011

These weren't UFOs, but they were a lot of fun!

I have recently discovered that I can do basic beading projects while watching telly, although it has to be simple stuff that doesn't require much thought. So I have been having fun making bangles. The patterns for these come from B&B and BW magazines. The crystal honeycomb bracelets designed by Cynthia Rutledge are a lot of fun to make! One of these is too small for me and I'll have to give it away eventually, but I guess that's just an excuse to make more. These are very comfortable to wear, and unlike metal bangles, they don't make any noise as they move about your wrist. I'll be making more of these I expect. Funny thing though - I haven't done any crochet this Winter, and hardly any embroidery, because the time I would normally use for those crafts has been filled with beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment